We hope you love your new I Do Forever Boutique purchase. If you’re unhappy with the goods for any reason, please return your item to us with your receipt. We’re happy to offer a refund or exchange on unused items returned within 30 days. If the item is faulty we’re happy to offer a refund or exchange where available. This is in addition to, and does not affect your consumer rights. Full terms and conditions can be found on our terms and conditions page.
Please note we are unable to accept returns for the following items unless found faulty:
- Earrings for hygiene reasons.
- Jewellery and tiara sets containing earrings. (If you are unsure whether the set will be suitable please contact us and we can send the earrings at a later date).
- Dyed/Customised Items including swatches (we advise you try for size prior to agreeing to dye).
- Made to order products (i.e. items made in your own material, items jewelled to your specification).
- Children’s socks (unless the packet is unopened)
- Hosiery (unless the packet is unopened)
- Shoe Accessories such as innersoles and foot care products – unless unopened, unused and in original packaging.
- Umbrellas (unless the plastic seal is unbroken).
- Any items purchased in SALE beyond 14 days after delivery.
- These conditions do not affect your statutory rights.
Check your order number in the subject of your order confirmation email. This is in the following format #IDOxxxxFOREVER replace xxxx with your unique number and include the leading #
- Ensure you enclose the dispatch note in the parcel you are returning.
- You will be responsible for the return delivery costs.
- The refund for the goods returned will be in the form of the original payment.
- We will issue a refund excluding the original delivery charge, or exchange the item for a different size/colour if requested.
- You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable unless if the product is faulty or an error on our part. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
- If you are shipping an item over £100.00, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.
- Please do not send your purchase back to the manufacturer.
- To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
- Our policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
Once approved, you will receive a return label with the return address, attach it to the package, pay for the postage and post it back. Package the shoes carefully in their original box and secure outer wrapper where possible, and send them back.
To return your product, you should mail your product to:
We do not currently offer international exchanges, REFUND ONLY.
If the goods purchased were sale items, we will exchange or refund in vouchers or store credit.
If the item was marked as a gift when purchased and shipped directly to you, you’ll receive a gift credit for the value of your return. Once the returned item is received, a gift certificate will be mailed to you.
If the item wasn’t marked as a gift when purchased, or the gift giver had the order shipped to themselves to give to you later, we will send a refund to the gift giver and he will find out about your return.